Fire occurs in Windy Hill section of NMB
On Dec. 21, Justin Riha’s apartment in the Windy Hill section of North Myrtle Beach caught on fire.|
Justin barely made it out before it was completely engulfed. He was rescued from the second floor. He was sent home from the hospital in a hospital gown, the only piece of clothing he now owns.
Justin, known as “Baby J” to those at Fat Harold’s Beach Club, is their right hand man and barback. He’s a hard worker with a fantastic personality. He has lost everything he owns.
You can help by donating to help him get back on his feet. He needs a place to live, furniture, food and clothing. He can’t begin to replace the personal momentos lost in this horrible fire.
The employees at Fat Harold’s, and it’s patrons who have gotten to know Justin, love him very much and seek your help for this hard working young man.
Any and all donations will be greatly appreciated and will go to getting him back up and running. This GoFundMe page is being administered by the Fun Team employees at Fat Harold’s Beach Club. Shaggers have always been extremely responsive to pleas for help when it concerns the worker-bees.